access smh services
Anyone may make a referral by calling our Access Center at:
Phone: (206) 302-2300
Video Phone: (206) 455-7929 (Deaf Services)
Toll Free: 1 (800) 828-1449
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
Access Center Staff can:
- answer questions about mental health problems/issues
- describe Sound Mental Health services
- provide community resource information
- help access public funding and benefits
- screen for immediate care needs and/or hospitalization
It is helpful to have the following information available when you call:
- Problem for which you are seeking help
- Insurance/financial information (if any)
- Notice of Health Information Practices at SMH
- SMH can serve people of all ages.
- SMH delivers recovery oriented services focused on the strengths and resilience of the whole person.
- SMH is an approved provider with multiple health plans, Medicaid and Medicare.
- Professional staff in our Access Center will assist with insurance, benefits and eligibility.