Sound Mental Health Counseling Services provides comprehensive outpatient counseling to address a wide range of issues including depression, anxiety, workplace concerns and career transitions. Individual, couple, family and group approaches are available. Specially trained clinicians provide treatment for those with chemical dependency, co-occurring substance abuse and mental health disorders.
Who we serve?
- Children, Youth and Families, Adults, Older Adults
- Ethnic/cultural minorities
- Individuals with Trauma, Domestic Violence
- Individuals who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Criminal and Juvenile Justice involved adults and youth
What Services are provided?
- Individual, couple, family and group sessions
- Integrated treatment for co-occurring substance abuse and mental health disorders
- Trauma related services
- Solution oriented care (brief and ongoing)
- Motivational enhancement and life skills
- Care coordination with child and adult serving systems and agencies
- Employment support (pre-employment, workplace concerns, career transitions)
- Health and wellness, gender specific and stress management groups
What clients can expect?
- A comprehensive assessment that addresses the whole person’s needs and goals across all life domains
- To be partners in the treatment planning process
- Individualized services tailored to their plans
- Services designed to support hope, recovery and resilience
Sound Mental Health is an approved provider for Medicaid, Medicare and most commercial health plans.