Chemical Dependency Services
Sound Mental Health Chemical Dependency Services offers chemical dependency assessments and outpatient alcohol and drug treatment for youth and adults.
For more information, call SMH Admissions at (206) 302-2300.
What Services are provided?
- Drug and Alcohol Assessments for adolescents and adults.
- CPS, DUI, or Court Ordered CD Assessments (Information on what to bring)
- Individual and group sessions (outpatient and intensive outpatient)
- Integrated treatment for co-occurring substance abuse and mental health disorders
- Integrated treatment for co-occurring substance abuse issues and developmental disabilities disorders
- Motivational enhancement and outreach services
- Relapse prevention and harm reduction strategies
- Health and wellness, gender specific and stress management groups
- Problem Gambling Treatment
What CAN clients expect?
- A comprehensive assessment that addresses the whole person’s needs and goals across all life domains
- To be partners in the treatment planning process
- Individualized services tailored to their plans
- Services designed to support hope, recovery and resilience
Sound Mental Health is an approved provider for Medicaid/Apple Health. King County funding may be available for low-income residents of King County.