Our mission is to strengthen our community and improve the lives of our clients by delivering excellent health and human services tailored to meet their needs.
A healthy and safe community that actively promotes recovery and positive lifestyles for people challenged by mental illness and substance abuse.
- Deliver recovery oriented services focused on the strengths and resilience of the whole person.
- Show respect for individuals and for the cultural diversity of our staff, clients, and the communities we serve.
- Encourage healthy life choices and provide a positive environment for our clients, staff and communities.
- Partner with clients, customers and communities, working together as a team to achieve common goals, and seek internal and external opportunities for collaboration.
- Demonstrate integrity and the highest standards of ethical practice in every aspect of our organization. Be responsible for our actions and obligations, as an organization and as individuals by engaging in open and honest communication, fairness and equitable treatment of everyone with whom we interact.
- Cultivate an environment that empowers self direction, creativity, and courage in response to the needs of clients, staff and the community.
- Deliver the highest quality service by continuously improving our services, products and processes, being responsive and improving value to internal and external customers.
- Provide leadership and innovation in all services we deliver.