Be part of the Sound Mental Health team as we pursue our mission to strengthen our community and improve the lives of our clients by delivering excellent health and human services tailored to meet their needs.
Our benefit package to full-time and part-time (30+ hours/week) regular staff includes:
- Medical & Dental Insurance, 100% premiums paid for full-time employees and their children (thru age 25). Part-time employees (30-39 hours per week) pay a pro-rated portion of the insurance premium. Spouse/Domestic Partner coverage available (employee pays cost).
- Life insurance (2x annual salary) and Disability Insurance (60% monthly salary), 100% premiums paid by SMH
- Paid vacation - 3 weeks/year accrual to start, up to 6 weeks/year after 15 years (pro-rated for part-time)
- Paid sick leave - 12 days/year accrued & Sick Leave Conversion Program (pro-rated for part-time)
- Paid holidays - 10 days/year accrued (pro-rated for part-time)
- Free parking at all SMH sites
- Tax-Free Reimbursement Accounts (Section 125 Plans)
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- SMH retirement plan
- 401(k) tax sheltered retirement plan (employee contributions)
- 403(b) tax sheltered retirement plan (employee contributions)
- Sick Leave Conversion Program, for perfect attendance quarterly
SMH also has a benefit package for part-time employees working 20-29 hours/week. Contact Human Resources for more information.
The following opportunities are presently available and are open until filled:
Mental Health Assistants
Management Positions - Clinical or Administrative
Administrative Positions - Professional, Technical, Clerical
To apply for a job opening with SMH, please send a resume with a cover letter specifying position desired (position name and #) to the hiring manager’s attention as outlined in the position description.
online version of the employment application
regular pen & paper employment application
Do you have questions about the employment process, benefits, compensation package, etc.? You may e-mail your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes and job-specific questions should be directed to the hiring manager as outlined in the position description.
SOUND MENTAL HEALTH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ETHNIC MINORITY INDIVIDUALS, SEXUAL MINORITY INDIVIDUALS, INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES, AND WOMEN ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
If you need disability accommodation in the application/employment process, please call the Human Resources Department/ADA Coordinator:
ph. - (206) 302-2200, TTY - (206) 302-2209
A United Way Member Agency
United Way of King County