Be part of the Sound Mental Health team as we pursue our mission to strengthen our community and improve the lives of our clients by delivering excellent health and human services tailored to meet their needs.
Our benefit package to full-time and part-time (30+ hours/week) regular staff includes:
- Medical & Dental Insurance, Premiums is subsidized by SMH for employee coverage and child coverage (until child’s 26th birthday). Spouse/Domestic Partner coverage available (employee pays full cost).
- Life insurance (2x annual salary + additional $50,000) and Long-Term Disability Insurance, 100% premiums paid by SMH
- Paid vacation - 3 weeks/year accrual to start, up to 6 weeks/year after 15 years (pro-rated for part-time)
- Paid sick leave - 12 days/year accrued & Sick Leave Conversion Program (pro-rated for part-time)
- Paid holidays - 10 days/year (pro-rated for part-time)
- Flexible Spending Accounts - Section 125 Plan tax-free reimbursement accounts
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- SMH retirement plan
- 401(k) plan (agency contribution) – SMH contributes 3% to employee’s plan, employee is 100% vested
- 401(k) (employee participation) – employee may contribute to their own plan
- Sick Leave Conversion Program, for perfect attendance quarterly
- Training – paid training time and reimbursement for training/education
SMH also has a benefit package for part-time employees working 20-29 hours/week. Contact Human Resources for more information.
The following opportunities are presently available and are open until filled:
Mental Health Assistants
Management Positions - Clinical or Administrative
Administrative Positions - Professional, Technical, Clerical
To apply for a job opening with SMH, please send a resume with a cover letter specifying position desired (position name and #) to the hiring manager’s attention as outlined in the position description.
online version of the employment application
regular pen & paper employment application
Do you have questions about the employment process, benefits, compensation package, etc.? You may e-mail your questions to email@example.com. Resumes and job-specific questions should be directed to the hiring manager as outlined in the position description.
SOUND MENTAL HEALTH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ETHNIC MINORITY INDIVIDUALS, SEXUAL MINORITY INDIVIDUALS, INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES, AND WOMEN ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
If you need disability accommodation in the application/employment process, please call the Human Resources Department/ADA Coordinator:
ph. - (206) 302-2200, TTY - (206) 302-2209
A United Way Member Agency
United Way of King County