Sound Mental Health offers substance use disorder (SUD) assessments and outpatient alcohol and drug treatment for youth and adults.
For more information, call Admissions at (206) 302-2300.
What Services Are Provided?
- SUD Assessments for adolescents and adults.
- CPS, DUI, or Court Ordered SUD Assessments (What to bring)
- Individual and group sessions (outpatient and intensive outpatient)
- Integrated treatment for co-occurring substance abuse and mental health disorders
- Integrated treatment for co-occurring substance abuse issues and developmental disabilities disorders
- Motivational enhancement and outreach services
- Relapse prevention and harm reduction strategies
- Health and wellness, gender specific and stress management groups
- Problem Gambling Treatment
- Overdose Protection –Naloxone (Narcan) for qualifying clients
- Referrals for Inpatient Treatment
What Can Clients Expect?
- A comprehensive assessment that addresses the whole person’s needs and goals across all life domains
- To be partners in the treatment planning process
- Individualized services tailored to their plans
- Services designed to support hope, recovery and resilience
Sound Mental Health is an approved provider for Medicaid/Apple Health. King County funding may be available for low-income residents of King County.