Full time position, with full time benefits. Care Coordination is a unique approach to address the physical and behavioral health conditions of the whole person. Care Coordinator (CC) provides outreach and engagement in community and care settings to develop Health Action Plans that promote activation and self-management to improve overall health outcomes and reduce recidivism to higher needs settings. CC support the achievement of self-directed health goals designed to attain recovery, improve functional or health status or prevent or slow decline in functioning.
- Provide outreach, engagement, care coordination and intervention to clients while in the community or the hospital.
- Administer screening tools as part of assessment and care and track results to measure outcomes.
- Create Health Action Plan with all referrals to identify short and long term goals, and re-assess on a scheduled basis.
- Act as consultant and liaison with other care providers to foster communication and coordinate services for clients.
- Provide case management/care coordination services to clients.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s in Social Work or related experience in Social Work and Chemical Dependency.
- Experience in mental health and medical systems preferred.
- State licensure (as LMHC, LICSW or LMFT) preferred.
- Must be able to obtain a WA State Agency Affiliated Counselor credential within the first 30 days of hire.
- Must have WA state driver’s license and insurable driving record as well as reliable transportation.
Salary = DOQ
Send letter of interest, resume and salary history to: Sound Mental Health, Attn: Stephanie Berg or Alexis Owens, Job #17-097, 1600 E. Olive St., Seattle, WA 98122, or fax to (206) 302-2210, or e-mail to StephanieB@smh.org or AlexisO@smh.org