Sound Mental Health is seeking an Administrative Manager to join our team! Sound Mental Health is a non-profit leader in behavioral health services and has been a vital community resource since 1966. SMH provides comprehensive mental health, substance abuse and behavioral health services throughout King County. Our mission is to strengthen our community and improve the lives of our clients by delivering excellent health and human services tailored to meet their needs.
The Administrative Manager shall provide administrative management services to the Director of Operations. The individual in this position shall supervise administrative staff, and shall demonstrate a high level of discretion and professionalism.
- Ensure that the administrative team and courier services meet the agency’s needs effectively and efficiently.
- Assist in coordinating system activities/meetings as well as cross system/contract collaborative meetings.
- Coordinate and follow up with contacts as directed.
- Track contracts/proposals in meeting the specified guidelines.
- Coordinate with the specified proposal teams to ensure all required information and formatting requirements are met.
- Prepare meeting materials; e.g. agendas, materials, and mailings.
- Provide technical support and coordination for agency special projects (i.e. funding proposals, reports, licensing requirements, etc.).
- Perform ongoing evaluations of assigned administrative support needs.
- Participate proactively in the design and implementation of administrative support services.
- Make recommendations to the Director of Operations regarding any change (including procedures) necessary to improve the services of the front office, records and courier staff.
- High school graduation or GED certification
- Five years of experience as an Administrative Assistant, or performing clerical duties
- Experience with MS Word (or similar application) & MS Excel required
- One-year full-time supervisory experience preferred
- Completion of related college level courses or equivalent vocational training/certification may be substituted for some work experience
This position is full time with full benefits. Salary = DOQ.
Send letter of interest, resume and salary history to: Sound Mental Health, Attn: Robert Holm, Job #17-055, 1600 E. Olive St., Seattle, WA 98122, or fax to (206) 302-2210, or e-mail to